1. Get Prequalified
Meet with a lender to get pre-qualified. You can start online and you may be surprised by how much home you qualify for. JMC Homes works with Summit Funding and Paramount Partners Group. Our arrangements with these outstanding lenders helps to streamline the mortgage process allowing us to provide weekly updates, closely managed escrows and local funding departments.
2. Visit JMC Homes’ communities
Explore our communities online and in person. Speak with JMC’s licensed sales consultants to learn about the special features included in a JMC Home. Our sales consultants pride themselves on being experts about the local community.
3. Select your floor plan
Tour the model homes and ask about finished homes in the community that your sales consultant can walk you through. JMC’s homes are designed around the family so watch for those little details that will make your life easier.
4. Select your homesite
Now that you know what floor plan works best for your family, it’s time to find out which homesites that floor plan is offered on. Ask about special homesites that feature extra garage space, separate guest suites or other features you won’t find at other communities.
5. Write the Purchase Agreement
Your sales consultant can go over the purchase agreement in person or, if you choose, they can email it to you so you can examine it and sign it at your leisure. You can even sign the agreement on your smartphone.
6. Choose your options
Your sales consultant will arrange an appointment for you with the JMC Homes design center. Our in-house designer will help you choose your window coverings, flooring, countertops and more from our extensive collection of designer options.
- Before your first walk-through, our Quality Assurance personnel will do a walk-through of your home and examine a detailed list of items to be sure the home lives up to JMC’s high standards.
- At your first walk-through, you will learn about your homes operating systems, the utility locations and property markers. We will make sure everything is functioning and make a list of any concerns you may have.
- About one week later at your final walk-through, we will follow up on the completion of any concerns you had at your first walk-through. We will go over your warranties and give you the information to contact the Customer Service Department.
The final step is to contact your sales consultant to receive your keys and you will be the proud owner of a JMC Home.