Any current JMC Homes job openings will be shown below. To apply, please fill out the form.
You are here
Class A Truck DriverMore
Seeking a dependable and organized Class A air break certified truck driver who possesses the skills to operate vehicles involved in the construction industry, such as forklifts, dump trucks and loaders. While not driving, drivers may be expected to perform maintenance on their vehicles and perform other tasks.
Class A Truck Driver Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Loading and hauling dirt
- Schedule or perform routine Maintenance on Truck and trailer, Forklifts and Tractors
- Grassing and mowing lots
- Moving Forklifts from job to job when necessary
- Certified or able to be certified on Forklift
Class A Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class A driver’s license required
- Air Brake Certified
- 2+ years proven experience with Class A driving preferred
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- High level of composure and good stress management
JMC Homes is currently seeking a skilled painter in our customer care department. This position will be responsible for interacting directly with homeowners, contractors and JMC employees to aid in on-site paint and drywall repairs. This candidate will possess practical knowledge of new home construction and the ability to deal with customers in a professional manner.
- Preparing painting surfaces by prepping walls and performing minor drywall patches including matching texture to existing wall surface.
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Prepping the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent overspray or paint drips
- Moving furniture and equipment as required
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for project
- Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they are satisfied with job.
The following qualifications are recommended:
Clean driving record. Ability to Climb Ladders; Ability to Carry Heavy Equipment (Including Painting Tools and Heavy Buckets of Paint); Ability to Stand for Long Periods of Time; Attention to Detail; Excellent Communication Skills; Good Customer Service Skills
Please include salary requirements within your cover letter.
JMC Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
Document Management SupportMore
- Sort and batch incoming files, prioritizing and identifying documents
- Process documents according to guidelines
- Prepare documents for scanning and process the batched documents through the imaging equipment
- Maintain documents records
- Conduct quality assurance checks by inspecting scanned images stored on the network servers
- Verify document count and ensure images meet established quality standards
- Monitor and perform routine maintenance for the scanning equipment to ensure continuing processing efficiency
- Refer problems to the Department Manager or the Information Services Department as required
- Other administrative task requests as needed, including: Answer phones, maintain files, stock supplies
The following qualifications are recommended:
- Two years of successful clerical experience emphasizing data entry and independent sorting
- Prioritizing and processing of various documents
- Experience working with contracts and contract insurance documents
This position requires a focus on completing tasks accurately and quickly while being called on to answer questions from many different sources. The ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently will be key to the success of the candidate.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who works well with others, and doesn’t mind working in a busy environment.
Other combinations of education and experience demonstrating knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job also will be considered.
Commercial Development AssistantMore
As part of our team, this position will help oversee the day-to-day operations of various commercial properties. The successful candidate will have prior experience in commercial construction, development or property management. Candidate will be a self-starter, intuitive thinker, and strong communicator.
- This position will coordinate lease files and construction contracts to ensure obligations are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with lease administration; track leasing deadlines and communicate with tenants.
- Prepare committed cost documents (purchase orders / contracts) and ensure that they are accurate and fully executed prior to the start of any work
- Assist with reviewing bids, proposals, plans, permits, contracts, etc.
- Track labor, coordinate materials, equipment and personnel on site
- Develop and maintain property filing & tracking system
- Coordinate with outside property management
- Coordinate real estate transaction due diligence tasks, as required
- Work on special projects / ongoing initiatives, as required
- Supervise vendor services, as required
- Coordinates attendance / details relating to professional memberships, community relations, civic responsibilities and social and / or personal obligations.
- Maintain a professional and friendly rapport with tenants, team members and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, real estate, construction management or related field OR 3 or more years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Sage 300 and Microsoft Office Suite Programs as well as online plan submittals and review
- Contract, tenant management, and administrative skills
- Organization and attention to detailand enjoys problem solving
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational talents with excellent verbal and communication skills.
The Assistant Superintendent/Detailer will assist in the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction is strongly desired. The individual will work directly with the Superintendent to ensure homes are built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. The person must be able to take directions and work independently to complete tasks assigned. An ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is strongly desired.
A High School diploma is required, along with two years experience in the construction field.
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.