Any current JMC Homes job openings will be shown below. To apply, please fill out the form.
You are here
New Home Builder Showroom Design AssistantMore
Responsibilities will include:
- Greet customers, vendors and other visitors
- Answer internal and external calls in a professional, friendly manner
- Order material and schedule installs for various products
- Prepare Homebuyer packets for design appointments
- Audit all Homebuyer orders for completeness and accuracy
- Meet with buyers to select options as needed
- Assist Designers in ensuring options offered are up to date with current design trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Order and stock office / kitchen supplies
- Maintain, clean and organize the Design Center
- Research and price special requests
- Work with Owners and Designers to keep model home selections in line with current offerings
- Make copies and assist with office paperwork
- Other routine and specialized projects as assigned by supervisor or other company management
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of reception / general office experience
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Previous home design center experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Superintendent will manage the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction with a California based production builder is required. The individual will be directly responsible for the overall performance of the project. This will include being responsible for homes being built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. In addition, the Superintendent will be responsible for Jobsite Safety as well as SWPPPs. The candidate must be able to lead a team of employees as well as subcontractors to meet the requirements of JMC Homes. The ability to act independently, take directions and provide leadership will be needed to be successful as a Superintendent for JMC Homes. The ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is required.
A High School diploma is required, along with two years of experience with a California based production builder as a Superintendent.
The Assistant Superintendent/Detailer will assist in the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction is strongly desired. The individual will work directly with the Superintendent to ensure homes are built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. The person must be able to take directions and work independently to complete tasks assigned. An ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is strongly desired.
A High School diploma is required, along with two years experience in the construction field.
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.