Any current JMC Homes job openings will be shown below. To apply, please fill out the form.
You are here
JMC Homes is currently searching for an experienced, detail and task-oriented Administrative Assistant. The right candidate will work directly with the management team and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
- Assist with CA Department of Real Estate (DRE) reporting & processing requirements
- Compose, type, and proofread letters, memos, presentations and other correspondence
- Input sales contracts, addendums and various other information into computer software for tracking & reporting
- Audit sales contracts for completeness and accuracy
- Act as a liaison between real estate agents, escrow companies, lenders and other parties in real estate sales transactions
- Establish and maintain appropriate documentation and files as needed
- Coordinate company meetings and events as needed
- Work on various special projects as assigned by management team
- Cross train in other areas as necessary
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- High school diploma
- 5+ years administrative support experience
- 2+ years homebuilding or construction experience
- Firm understanding of DRE requirements and real estate transaction processing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multi task
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently
Class A Truck DriverMore
Seeking a dependable and organized Class A air break certified truck driver who possesses the skills to operate vehicles involved in the construction industry, such as forklifts, dump trucks and loaders. While not driving, drivers may be expected to perform maintenance on their vehicles and perform other tasks.
Class A Truck Driver Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and hauling dirt 50%
- Schedule or perform routine Maintenance on Truck and trailer, Forklifts and Tractors 25%
- Grassing and mowing lots 10%
- Moving Forklifts from job to job when necessary 5%
- Certified or able to be certified on Forklift
Class A Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Valid Class A driver’s license required
- Air Brake Certified
The Superintendent will manage the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction with a California based production builder is required. The individual will be directly responsible for the overall performance of the project. This will include being responsible for homes being built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. In addition, the Superintendent will be responsible for Jobsite Safety as well as SWPPPs. The candidate must be able to lead a team of employees as well as subcontractors to meet the requirements of JMC Homes. The ability to act independently, take directions and provide leadership will be needed to be successful as a Superintendent for JMC Homes. The ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is required.
A High School diploma is required, along with two years of experience with a California based production builder as a Superintendent.
The Assistant Superintendent/Detailer will assist in the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction is strongly desired. The individual will work directly with the Superintendent to ensure homes are built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. The person must be able to take directions and work independently to complete tasks assigned. An ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is strongly desired.
A High School diploma is required, along with two years experience in the construction field.
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.