Below are the current JMC Homes job openings. To apply, fill out the form below.
You are here
Field Warranty TechnicianMore
JMC Homes is currently seeking a Field Warranty Technician. This position will be responsible for interacting directly with homeowners, contractors and JMC employees to aid in the on-site repairs of construction issues that are inherent with new homes. A practical and technical knowledge of new home construction and repair is paramount to be successful in this position.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with repairs to drywall, electrical, plumbing, trim and cabinets, along with a very friendly personality. This person must also possess the ability to accurately diagnose, report, and repair warranty requests. A thorough knowledge of roofing, EIFS Stucco Systems, Exterior Doors and Window Components, Plumbing, Flooring and drywall is also desired. A clean driving record is required and a criminal background check will be performed.
Additional requirements include a High School diploma along with two years experience in the construction field.
Duties will include:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support Affiliate Controller
- Record & documents daily transactions for affiliates to the general ledger system.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting and coding of affiliate payables.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports for affiliates as needed, including the profit and loss statement, balance sheet & various reconciliations.
- Various accounting support for portfolio of commercial office buildings
- Various other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Property Management accounting or Commercial Construction Accounting preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to research, analyze and evaluate financial information.
- Strong Excel and Word Skills
- Sage 300 experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited University.
- Four years of experience in a Construction or Property Management Accountant Role.
Purchasing Agent/Options CoordinatorMore
Residential Purchasing Assistant / Options Coordinator sought for a high volume production builder. A strong background in production homebuilding supply chain management and construction is suggested, but not required.
The individual will create accurate and complete bid documents, maintain option specifications, track design changes, perform data entry of pricing and costs, and assist in the opening of all new communities.
- Maintain options database
- Enter option pricing into database as required
- Review options database against plans for accuracy
- Maintain Project Specifications and Scopes of Work
- Review and research product specifications, model numbers, etc.
- Process buyer selections and lot level purchase orders
- Work closely with other departments (Construction, Design and Sales) to ensure timely processing of selections
- Log and track insurance certificates
This position requires a focus on completing tasks accurately and quickly while being called on to answer questions from many different sources. The ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently will be key to the success of the candidate.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who works well with others, and doesn’t mind working in a busy environment.
New Home Sales ConsultantMore
JMC Homes is currently searching for a New Home Sales Consultant. The perfect candidate will be comfortable working independently in a single agent office and be willing to provide feedback to the company that assists in creating and selling a profitable community.
Responsibilities will include:
Interacting with walk-in guests to demonstrate the value of their soon to be new home.
Continued follow up with guests to keep the community in the forefront of their minds.
Generate traffic by whatever means available.
Walking model homes and production homes to make sure they are presentable.
Completing competitive market analysis and providing suggestions as to the pricing strategy.
Input all leads into CRM system.
Generating Purchase and Sale Agreements and ensuring they are properly executed.
Completing weekly sales and traffic reports.
Attending weekly sales meeting.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Licensed California Real Estate Agent
2+ years of experience in New Home Sales.
Proficient in Excel and Word.
Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
JMC Homes is an equal opportunity employer. This position is a direct hire position with benefits available.
The Superintendent will manage the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction with a California based production builder is required. The individual will be directly responsible for the overall performance of the project. This will include being responsible for homes being built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. In addition, the Superintendent will be responsible for Jobsite Safety as well as SWPPPs. The candidate must be able to lead a team of employees as well as subcontractors to meet the requirements of JMC Homes. The ability to act independently, take directions and provide leadership will be needed to be successful as a Superintendent for JMC Homes. The ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is required.
A High School diploma is required, along with two years of experience with a California based production builder as a Superintendent.
The Assistant Superintendent/Detailer will assist in the construction of new homes in a production environment. A background in new home construction is strongly desired. The individual will work directly with the Superintendent to ensure homes are built on-time, under budget and to the quality expectations of the company. The person must be able to take directions and work independently to complete tasks assigned. An ability to interact with customers, trades and people at all levels of the organization is strongly desired.