Below are the current JMC Homes job openings. To apply, fill out the form below.
You are here
Property Management AssistantMore
As part of our team, this position will help oversee the day-to-day operations of various commercial properties. The successful candidate will have prior experience in commercial property management, development and leasing. Candidate will be a self-starter, intuitive thinker, and strong communicator.
- Assist with day to day operations, vendor relations and maintenance of all properties
- Maintain a professional and friendly rapport with tenants, team members and vendors
- Assist with lease administration; track leasing deadlines and communicate with tenants
- Develop and maintain property filing & tracking system
- Prepare committed cost documents (purchase orders / contracts) and ensure that they are accurate and fully executed prior to the start of any work
- Coordinate with outside property management firm and assist with management of vendors, contracts and operations
- Monitor insurance compliance
- Assist with real estate transaction due diligence tasks, as required
- Coordinates attendance / details relating to professional memberships, community relations, civic responsibilities and social and / or personal obligations.
- Work on special projects / ongoing initiatives, as required
- Various general administrative duties
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, real estate, management or related field OR three or more years of related experience.
- Contract, tenant management, and administrative skills
- Strong problem solving, prioritizing, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational talents with excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Accounts Payable AccountantMore
The responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Accountant of John Mourier Construction, Inc. include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sort & process incoming mail
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation upon approval
- Issue payment to vendors & subcontractors on 10th & 25th pay runs
- Reconcile & pay utility and property tax billings
- Respond to Vendor inquiries, verbal and written
- Maintain files and documentation
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable Construction Job Cost experience
- Experience with Sage / Timberline software
- Knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Understanding of Mechanic’s lien law
- Ability to type 55-65 WPM
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with employees, superintendents and vendors in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files
- Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds
Field Safety CoordinatorMore
The Field Safety Coordinator is responsible for workplace safety. Safety Assistant must be familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) regulations as they apply to construction sites. This position will monitor safety compliance and will report all safety issues and progress to the Compliance/Safety Manager. Field Safety Coordinator will identify potential hazards and recommend solutions and ways to prevent them from reoccurring. Responsible for promoting high levels of safety awareness
- Fluent with English and Spanish.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Education: 4 years of college preferred or equivalent.
- Familiar with the housing construction trades.
- Familiar with OSHA regulations
- Skilled communicator capable of writing reports and conducting safety in services
- Monitor jobsites for safety measures.
- Personal protective gear.
- Proper use of tools.
- Safe tools.
- Fall protection of all types.
- Safe work habits.
- Heat Illness procedures.
- Provide weekly reports for specific jobsites concerning JMC Homes employees.
- Provide weekly reports concerning sub-contractor employees.
- Employee training to new employees
- Jobsite test.
- Promote high level of employee understanding of safety regulations.
- Create high levels of safety awareness to reduce employee injuries
- Assure compliance with all governmental regulations avoiding civil penalties
- Implementing safety plans that will reduce injuries and promote good standing with worker compensation insurance company.